Friday, September 26, 2014

Any occasion, anywhere

A new baby cousin in Manhattan. Another new baby in Florida. A housewarming party the next town over.

So many gifts, so little time. Luckily, People's Pottery wraps gifts gorgeously and ships around the world.



With the unhurried, thoughtful assistance of People's Pottery staff, this blogger found two beautiful gifts from Reed & Barton: a Gingham Bear Picture Frame (in blue or pink) and a beautiful girl's jewelry box.



With the baby boy and baby girl checked off, it was time to turn my attention to a housewarming gift. So many choices lined the shelves. I was leaning toward these unique martini glasses...


...But in the end, I opted for the safest bet.


People's Pottery happily wrapped each gift for me. This free gift wrap is a life-saver. They handed me the gift certificate and sent off the baby gifts to the babes. I left with a spring in my step, and a huge sigh of relief, for all I had accomplished.


Big news: we are almost ready to unveil our new PINTEREST account! We're so excited to share more images of our offerings with you. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook...and of course, we hope to see you (in person!) at People's Pottery soon. Let us know what's on your holiday "wish list" and what you're enjoying now.

No comments:

Post a Comment