Monday, March 30, 2015

Diamonds, dreams and drinks!



We love weddings! Now that winter is receding, we're very excited to embark on what's sure to be the most exciting wedding season yet. For one thing, Carla was featured in the cover story of Rochester Magazine! The delectable spread of "Top 12 Local Wedding Trends" discussed not only our Kiss and Dream halo diamonds  -- a trend, yes, but with staying power - but also included a photo of our customizable, hand-painted champagne flutes as wedding gifts. 

Building on the buzz, we're inviting couples to a 3-D evening on Thursday, April 23 in our Rochester store. This FREE event, "Diamonds, Dreams and Drinks," features an insider's glimpse into making dream-worthy rings and the "how-tos" of buying a diamond. Plus, there will be door prizes and an approximate half-carat diamond giveaway! You must be present to win.

This is intended to be a fun, casual evening of learning about the options when choosing a ring, and the ins and outs of purchasing a diamond. You can sign up here.

Your hosts, Carla and Jim Froehler, look forward to welcoming you into People's Pottery! The finest gift boutique in Rochester is also your source for a beautiful wedding.

We'll raise a hand-painted champagne flute to that!

1 comment:

  1. After considering numerous options, I selected People's Pottery to help me select the perfect engagement ring and wedding band. Being an Active Duty member of the military, stationed a long way from their brick-and-mortar locations, I knew I would need a helpful human touch. Jim and Carla were fantastic! They went out of their way to help me select the stone, the engagement band, and the wedding band. They sent me pictures, helped me brainstorm, and executed my wishes perfectly. And I do say perfectly! I say perfectly because my girlfriend said yes! I proposed on a beach on the West Coast of Guatemala, about 20 miles north of El Salvador. The diamond we selected shone like The Regent in the sun. The ring was perfect and, more importantly, the moment was perfect. A year and a half later, we married in Antigua, Guatemala.The wedding band matched the engagement ring perfectly, and my wife and I couldn't be happier. I can't say enough about how helpful Jim and Carla were. They understand customer service, and, for me, they made the process a pleasure. A huge "thank you" to People's Pottery!

    ReplyDelete