|Rain drops...or ring drops? Benchmark rings fit any forecast!|
|Fifty shades of Nano.|
Speaking of around the world: Global perspectives enrich us all! In the spirit of Father's Day Fun, We jetted around the web to bring you this quiz on different ways and means to celebrate dear old dad. Submit the right answers and we might feature you on our blog and Facebook page!
Name the country in which:
1. Families wear yellow or pink on Father's Day; and present canna lilies to dads and grandpas.
2. Dads fish for their dinner on Father's Day - ideally catching enough for the whole family.
3. Kids present their dads with handmade beer glasses. (We like this idea...stop in for a selection you don't have to craft!)
4. Boys touch their heads to their father's feet and girls touch their heads to their father's hands.
5. Dads run in a city-wide race, refueling with a feast.
6. The holiday is known as "Vatertag," with dads pulling wagons of beer and liquor into the woods. (Cue the Imperial March...)